Sooo happy it’s Friday. What a week! Here are some highlights:
- Swimming to DJ Paul Boston’s epic mix. My brother is a budding tech and minimal house DJ down in LA and he sent me the mix he did at a club on Monday night, saying I should try swimming to it. Seriously, I love the Internet and that it enables me to hear the live music that my bro DJs every week, even though I can’t be there in person down in LA! So this morning I strapped on my waterproof otterbox and swam a steady, strong 3,000 yards listening to this awesome tracklist. It was sooo fun! And it really motivated me in the pool. Great way to kick off my Friday!
- Completing 40,900 yards. One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to swim 40,000 yards per month. I completed my resolution for January, despite being out of commission for several days in the third week due to a nasty cold! WOOT!
- Sent out our Save the Dates. Getting everyone’s responses to the Save the Dates made it all the more real that our wedding is happening!!! People have been responding by e-mailing their excitement for our wedding, complimenting us on the super cute website we built, and simply expressing their love for us. It was seriously the highlight of my week. It’s like every morning I wake up to 10 new love letter in my email inbox. <3
- New Goggles. I’m still loving these pretty babies! I have not had to stop to adjust them or de-fog them once during any of my morning workouts this week! That’s new for me!
- Snuggly Kitties. The Jewish Scientist and I were both soooo sick with that nasty cold this weekend, so on Sunday we went over to my parent’s house and cuddled on the couch with the cats while watching the game. I think nothing is more therapeutic when you’re sick!